26 November, 2006

Part IV in North Dakota

Sunday morning was pretty sad for me. Last day with my family. I can't believe how fast the days went. Lance and his family left early in the morning and Lacey and Devin left shortly after that. I fought hard not to cry, because I knew if I started...it would take awhile for me to stop.

Robert and I were going to leave a little later. We were going to visit Amanda and see her baby! It was hard to say goodbye to everybody. And I will dearly miss them!! Love and Miss you guys!

Later that afternoon, we went to Lehr to see Amanda and her baby, Kaden. My Gosh!! What an adorable baby. I actually started to have feelings of having one of my own :) No need to panic Robert. Amanda looked so happy. I can't believe she is a Mom!!!

Amanda is one of my childhood friends. I have a lot of memories with her and we both went through a lot together. I am so happy for her that she found the man of her dreams and conceived a gorgeous, happy baby named Kaden. Wish you guys the best in 2007!!











When we got done visiting with Amanda, Corey, and Kaden, we headed back to Fargo. We were staying at Lacey's place and take off early the next morning to Minneapolis. It was hard to say goodbye to my best friend. Love you Lacey and thanks for doing my hair! You are very special to me. Keep being the sweetheart that you are. Now, get your internet hooked up to your computer!


Before we took off to Minneapolis, we stopped at the courthouse to see some of my former employees and to say goodbye to Dacy and Trina. Miss you girlie girls and keep in touch!





I just want to thank all of you for taking the time to see me! I had such a good time and I wish I could have been there longer and spent more time with you guys. Take care and God Bless You! Wishing you all the best in 2007.

No comments: