26 November, 2006

Part II in North Dakota









Mandy and I ** Levi and Mandy

Wednesday morning Lacey and Devin went to work and I started doing some laundry and cleaning up the house. After that was done, Robert and I headed to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. I was suppose to meet my good friend Mandy and her boyfriend, Levi, later that day in Jamestown at Grizzley's Bar and Grill.

Mandy graduated from Jamestown College this past May with a degree in Nursing. She is working at Meritcare in Fargo. She also has a part-time job at the Limited. When I saw her, she looked fabulous!! I only got to spend a couple of hours with her. I wished I could have spent more time with her but it was getting late and we still had about a 2 hour drive back to Wishek.

I was so excited driving back to Wishek and to see my parents. It was pretty cool that my brother and his family came home around the same time too. And an hour later, Lacey and Devin were home. The whole family was finally together!!

Thanksgiving Day. Both sets of my grandparents came over to my Mom and Dad's house. My aunt, Cheryl, and uncle, Joe, and one of their sons, Josh and my other uncle Terry all came down too. We all ate turkey dinner in our heated garage. After all the cleaning up and socializing, my grandpa and grandma Fischer, Terry, Joe, Cheryl, and Josh all headed back to Glen Ullin and Dickenson.









Grandpa Sayler and Grandpa Fischer. Terry, Grandma Fischer and Grandma Sayler.
My Nieces. * * * * * * * * * * * * * *My Aunt, Cheryl and my mom.














The Sayler Ladies :)








Later that afternoon, I played pinochle with Lacey and Grandpa and Grandma Sayler. It was Lacey and grandpa against grandma and I. Playing pinochle with my grandparents is something I really miss doing. I was having such a good time. I was soaking up every minute even though grandma and I were losing.
















Friday afternoon, Robert and I went to Kulm to see Liza. I haven't seen them since their wedding, August of "06." I heard some great news from Liza that she is expecting a little one in June! Good month Liza :) I wish her all the best and I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy! I am so excited for you guys!
When we got back from Kulm, I got ready to go out and hit the bars. My parents, Sydney, Brooklyn, and Lacey went to Bismarck. Lacey was playing in the Bismarck State College Basketball Alumni game. So back at home, Lance, Tammy, Robert and I were all kicking back and drinking. Another good friend of mine, Amanda, was coming over to the house and we were all going to hit the good old Lariat Bar. We ended up all playing darts together. It was nice to see a lot of familiar faces at the bar and catch up of what they were doing in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liza Jo, Yes, you did a wonderful job on your journalism, great stories and pictures, awesome!!! Yes, Robert's grandma is a very pretty lady!!!! I enjoyed the site! Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Liza, I just love reading your blog, this is another way to keep in touch and it reminds me of scrapbooking where you have the pictures and the jounalism. You do a great job, I have to hire you to do my jounalism for my scrapbooking. Tell Robert I'm sorry to hear about his grandma,she was a very pretty lady.Take Care, Love your Aunt Cheryl