26 November, 2006

Part III in North Dakota

Saturday morning in our household was Christmas!! We all ate lunch and got ready to do some family pictures. We asked a good friend of ours, Lora, to take the pictures. She did a very good job and thanks again for coming over and taking them.











My good looking parents. Lance and Tammy with their girls, Sydney and Brooklyn.















Devin and Lacey. * * * * Robert and I. After we got done taking the pictures we all headed upstairs to the Christmas tree! We were about to open presents, but we decided to take a couple pictures by the tree. Hey, it is not everyday that you have your whole family together for pictures. So we made the most out of it.



















I just love this picture. Robert was taking the picture and he asked the girls if they would make some funny faces. Well, the girls were adorable, but I saw that Lance had this huge, handsome smile!! He never smiles. So for now on, if you want Lance to smile, you will have to ask him to make some funny faces! Yes, I am a dork :)
After pictures and presents, we all headed to church. Tonight Lacey and I had a basketball alumni game. I nearly died that night, literally. I was so out of shape and I haven't touched a basketball in months. Somehow though, I scored 8 points. Hey, two years ago I didn't score at all! Lacey had a excellent night. She had 29 points! You are such a stud! Every two years Wishek has an alumni basketball game. Girls play at 6:00 and the guys play at 8:00. This year, the siblings were on the same team. I am so glad Lacey was on my team. The last alumni game, she guarded me and that was a major pain in the butt. Probably explains how I didn't score any points!? Hmmm. Well, to my defense, she hardly beat me in one-on-one in high school. I love you Lacey :) This year I had a little problem with my feet. During the second half of the game, my feet was just killing me! So when I finally got home and took off my socks, I noticed that the tips of my socks were bloody. My big toes were hurting and it looked like my whole nail was about to fall off. So that explains the problem. I just don't understand why that happened. I wore the same shoes two years ago for the alumni game and nothing happened. Oh well. Just gives me an excuse to buy new shoes??

After the games, all the players were invited to the Lariat for a free drink. Robert and I went for a drink, and got to socialize with some of the players. I could hardly drink that night. I was seriously exhausted and plus my feet were killing me! I needed to have my shoes off! The shoes were just rubbing on my toenails. I actually didn't even finish my first drink! So I said goodbye to everybody and Robert and I headed home. I wasn't really tired to go to bed, so we put in the Ice Age, The Melt Down!! I just love scrat!

No comments: