15 July, 2007

Montana Part I

The day after the wedding of Travis and Cory's in SLC, Scott, Melissa, Robert, and I headed towards MT. We stopped at Melissa's parents place dropped off Melissa and Scott and Robert and I headed to Belgrade where we stayed at Trent and Tiffany's home.

7-16-07 - Today Trent, Drew, Robert and I all took a hike to Lake Louise.
































7-17-07 - Robert and I headed over to the pool hall to see Robert's friend, Jason. After playing pool, we headed to a local bar and grill to meet up with some of Robert's good old friends.









7-18-07 - Robert and Scott headed to Helena to go tubbing down the river and Melissa and I stayed in Bozeman to see Melissa's best friend, Makenzie. After that, Melissa and I got a ride with Marlyne to Helena. We met Scott and Robert at Marlyne's place and Robert and I were on our way to see Robert's mom and stepdad!!!

No comments: