05 July, 2007

ND Part I

6-28-07
At 4:30 am, Thursday morning Robert and I headed to the airport. I was going to leave for ND, and Robert was going to MN for work. We get to the airport and find out our plane was cancelled! I couldn't even get a flight to ND. So Robert and I decided to fly out Saturday morning. We arrived in Minneapolis around 1:00 and then I said goodbye to Robert and left for Fargo.
6-30-07
Dacy and her husband, Rob, picked me up at the airport. Dacy wanted to take me to the HoHut Mongolian Grill. I never ate there before and this place is Dacy and Rob's favorite place to dine out. We met Lacey at the HoHut and all had a great dinner. We decided that we would begin our night out in the city at Bordertown. Lacey and I went to her new apartment in Eagle Run and I unpacked and freshened up for the night. I called Mandy and we all would meet at the Bordertown. Lacey and I arrived there and talked a little bit to Trina. Reid and his fiance, Sarah, came to the Bordertown too. He brought a few friends with him and I knew them too. So it was a nice little reunion. Mandy and Levi, her boyfriend, arrived and Dacy and Rob arrived shortly after. Mandy called Kelsi and she drove from Detroit Lakes to meet us at the Bordertown too. We played some pool there and later that evening we went to Mr. G's to do some dancing and partied the night away. I had such a good time that night and to be with my close friends.
**Lacey, Mandy, Me, Dacy, and Sarah. Chuck Norris shot!
** Levi and Mandy.
Dacy, Kelsi, Lacey, Mandy, and I.
Dacy and Rob.

7-1-07
All day Sunday, Lacey and I just bummed around the apartment. Dacy called and said that we should come over for dinner. Rob was going to make some hamburgers and later that night we all watched a scary movie, Dead Silence.
7-2-97
Monday morning. Lacey was called in to work. After she got done with her clients, I got my hair done. I just added some highlights to my hair. Once we were done with that, we headed to Wishek! It was great to see my parents! Gosh, I missed them so much. My parents had to work the next day so they went to be bed early. Lacey and I took a walk around town and I saw some lights on at one of my friend's house. So we knocked on the his door and we talked to to Dustin for a few hours.
7-3-07
While my parents were at work, Lacey and I kind of just chilled at the house. I did some studying and Lacey washed her car. Lacey and I decided to make my parents dinner. So went to our local grocery store and got some items. We started cooking dinner and my mom and dad were coming home from work. After dinner we decided to go golfing. After our game we went to visit my grandpa and grandma.

Lacey, mom, dad, and the "Viking" golf cart

Lacey and dad

No comments: