21 December, 2006

Christmas

Christmas Eve was a relaxing day. We watched movies through out the day, cooked, and took a walk to Folsom Lake. Tom and Lorie let me open one of my gifts! It was an Audrey Hepburn DVD, Wait Until Dark! I really enjoyed that one!

Christmas Day. We all got ready to take some pictures and open some presents!! Yes, you can see in some pictures wine glasses. Tom, Robert and I all had a glass of champagne while we opened gifts. After the gifts we started on Christmas dinner which included: Turkey with stuffing, garlic mash potatoes, green bean casserole, and french silk pie.











The day after Christmas, Tom and Lorie would be leaving us. Their flight didn't leave until midnight so we showed them around San Francisco. It was raining though! So we couldn't do as much as we wanted to. We went to the vista point to see the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Fisherman's Warf and Ghirardelli Square.
Pier 39.


It was very hard to say good bye to Tom and Lorie. I had such a wonderful time with them. I think we all had a good time exploring the coast and chilling at our apartment. Thanks again for the wonderful gifts and all the Audrey movies. I just love them! Thanks for taking time out of your hectic schedules to come and see us! Have a blessed New Year!!

No comments: