01 April, 2007

Weekend in San Francisco











Saturday morning, Robert and I hit the road to San Francisco to see Scott and Melissa. That afternoon we went to Mariner's Point golf course in Foster City. The highest par there was a par 3. So you really work on your short game. It was a beautiful course, right by the San Francisco Bay. Yes, that is me in the bunker! I had a hard time getting out of that...come to think of it? I never did get out of it. I cheated hee hee

Later that day we all got ready to go to Ruby Skye. It is an awesome techno club Melissa and Scott took us to. It was my first time really going to a techno club and boy did I have fun. The whole atmosphere of it was nothing I pictured. It had two levels with a huge balcony above the dance floor. Crazy lights, dancers and awsome music. Thanks again Melissa and Scott for taking us there. Hope we visit that place again in the future.

1 comment:

Melissa Abel said...

Man, we are a hot group. I love that half the stuff on our blogs are the same...we hang with such cool peeps! :) I love you guys, it's seriously great to have you close to hang out with...if only we lived closer you could have come out last weekend and showed us your bowling skilz. Hahaa - I beat Scott's pants off. Hope you had fun being the SF tourguides. See you guys soon!