23 June, 2006

2004

Things were going great with us in 2004. In March, Robert took me to San Francisco! I absolutely loved it out there. It is one of my favorite memories! Again, I want to thank Rhonda and Jeanine for letting us stay at their home in Santa Rosa, and showing us the city!

In April I got a job as a file clerk for the Cass County State's Attorneys office and I was taking on-line classes for Paralegal. I probably wouldn't have got the job as a file clerk if it wasn't for the help of Trina Heimer! She was the bartender at the Bordertown and we came to be very good friends. She helped me get my foot in the door. I will always be grateful for what she has done for me. She is one of the few people out there that you can trust and know that she will be there for you no matter what. She is still one of my dearest friends to this day and always will be.
Miss and Love you Girl!


The summer was going great. On July 5th, Robert and I were on our way to Georgetown, MN to pick up a kitty! We found an ad in the paper for free 6-week old kittens. And of course I had to name him Frisco!



In August, Robert and I went to Helena so I could meet Robert's mom, Pam, and step-dad, Mark, for the first time! I was really nervous, but they were so welcoming! I had a good time with them. I will never forget when I went on a hike with Pam. Just Pam and I! I was so nervous I could not sleep that night before the hike! Well I had nothing to worry about! I had such a good time with Pam on the hike. I found out that we had some much in common and she was so easy to talk to! After the hike we went to the golf course to talk to Mark and Robert and see when they were going to be home. Pam I went to the store to pick some beer and rented the movie Kill Bill. It was a great day and I really enjoyed Mark and Pam's company.

No comments: