18 May, 2008

Wizard Of Oz!

Robert and I drove to Mt. Tamalpais for our third year in a row to the Mountain play and this year's feature was Wizard of Oz. We sat with Rhonda and Jeanine and a few of their friends. We also got to see Jenny, Jeanine's daughter, and her boyfriend, Ben. I thought this year was the best play that I saw up in Mt. Tamalpais. Robert and I had a nice time and it was so nice to see Rhonda and Jeanine again. Hopefully we can all meet up again some time this year. After the play we took a scenic route back down the mountain. The views from the mountain were incredible. You could see San Francisco and the ocean. I definitly want to hike around that area :)




1 comment:

Callie said...

Wow, sounds really neat! Thanks for following my blog! Sorry this is my first vist here! Like it! :) BTW, I've just tagged you for an Honest Scrap Award, its actually sittin in my sidebar, so come on over and pick it up! Can't wait to revisit and read!